- School banking with the Commonwealth Bank operates each (Public Service Pay week) Friday fortnight. Deposits are handed into the front office or class teachers and are then processed by volunteers between 9:00 and 9:30.
- The School receives:
* $5 for each new Youthsaver account opened through the school
* 5% commission for each deposit (up to a maximum of $10 in commission per individual deposit)
* Minimum commission payment of $25 per quarter (provided at least one deposit is processed in the quarter)
- Children can deposit to an existing Commonwealth Bank Dollarmite or Youthsaver account or can open a new account. Forms to establish a school bank account can be collected from the front office.